Saturday 26 January 2013

Mass Sure Can Compete So The World Champion 2013



Getty Images

Jakarta - Not satisfactory in 2012, Felipe Masa expect its performance is much improved this season. Brazilian Ferrari racer target himself participated in the competition to be world champion 2013.

Massa was widely rumored to be sacked Ferrari after a disappointing performance in the first half of the 2012 season. But in the second period he showed resurrection competition, with whom finished runner-up in Japan and the third podium in Brazil.

The series of good results is then actually convince officials to keep Ferrari in the 2013 season. He would no longer just be a complement and constantly compete with Fernando Alonso, Massa determined to compete in the race for the title.

"I want competitive from start to finish, I wanted to get back to winning and also hopes to compete for the title. I've done in the past, I have not forgotten," Massa said in Autosport.

Associated rise in the middle of last season, Massa called if it happens not because of changes in the Ferrari he was driving but more due to psychological factors.

"Actually it is not the car that changed a lot since August. Also there is a change from within. Though 90% of people no longer believe in me, it is important for you to believe, so you do not undergo a good day turned bad now, but the next day."

"You have to believe in what you can do. I believe in myself, I know I can be a champion, I know I can win, I know I can be what I've achieved in my career," said Massa.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Like This...!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More