Thursday 14 March 2013

Suffered because of Sitting Too Long


QUESTIONER:


I am a private sector employee. My job requires me to sit in a long time. If it sits too long, my back and my right shoulder is always sore. I never did check up, my spine result he was not straight. Is it that caused me to often not strong if sitting too long? What should I do to reduce the pain? thank you

Mellinda, 24, Australia



ANSWER:

Mellinda, it is not a straight spine or also called scoliosis in your case, can quickly lead to fatigue and often sick. This is because when you sit / stand going tug pull the muscles around the spine to maintain body position in order to remain standing.

However, in your case, the curvature of the spine the muscles can not work well in supporting your body. The result could be the muscle is working beyond capacity and its ability to sustain you.

Cases you should consult the orthopedic surgeon, if they can be corrected, the orthopedic surgeon who will do or can be combined with doctors from medical rehabilitation physiotherapy to be done to overcome the curvature of the spine,

You will be trained in certain positions can cause pain and reduced muscle fatigue and the risk is very likely you will be given the tools to support that muscle fatigue or pain is not fast as you do now. Moga - hope my answer can help.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Like This...!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More